Great Opportunity for MSA graduates: Cargill; one of the big multinational companies would like to announce the opening of a great opportunity of COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT TRAINEE program for 2015 - 2016 in the Commercial office in Cairo. We are looking for highly motivated, dynamic individuals who are ready for challenges. The commercial Management trainee is an 18 – 24 month program rotation between Commodity Trading, Merchandizing and Trading execution. It will be a full time job and after completing the program duration, CMT will be assigned to one of the departments based on their performance and potentiality.
Students of the Faculty of Management in year 2 or 3 who are interested in taking a semester abroad in Westminster Business School in the U.K. and whose GPA is 2.75 or above and whose English level is B average are entitled to apply if they have a written parents approval.
Deadline for application is Sunday 8th of March 2015.
Application For Nestalent Is Now Open for MSA Fresh Graduates! Are you a recent graduate who is open minded and ready to learn every day of your career? Do you have courage in your convictions? Do you want to explore and adopt new cultures? Are you ready to be the best? Nestalent is a unique opportunity for you to join the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company and to work with great brands and like-minded colleagues enhancing people’s lives, everywhere and every day.
Dear MCOM MGT & CS Graduate: The 2015 Middlesex Graduation Ceremonies will be held at the Hendon Campus of the University between 13th – 17th July. Your ceremonies will be on:
- BA Accounting – Tuesday 14th July, time TBC
- BA Economics – Tuesday 14th July, time TBC
- Excellent knowledge of PHP MVC frameworks (Kohana preferred).
- Excellent knowledge of standards-compliant HTML, CSS and JS (including jQuery).
- Familiarity with ad server management and maintenance (OpenX preferred).
- Familiarity with Git.
- Able to draw on the existing platform in terms of future development of both the website functions and features, CMS maintenance and development.
- Fully aware of SEO mechanics and techniques.
- Familiarity with HTML5 development.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.