MSA is the first University in Egypt that has been assessed and certified in the year 2010 by SGS (Société Générale de Surveillance), Geneva, Switzerland, to meet the requirements of the integrated systems of:
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 14001:2004
- OHSAS 18001:2007 For the following activities: 1: Labs’ process for faculties of Pharmacy, Dentistry and Biotechnology.
2: Dentistry Clinics.
3: Bioequivalence Centre.
MSA has established and maintained its management system to achieve the standard requirements for services within the scope of MSA University's policy & objectives in line with the ISO standard requirements.Quality Management System (QMS) ISO 9001:2008 :
Any organization should establish, implement and maintain a quality management system and continually improve its effectiveness in accordance with the requirements of this International Standard.
Benefits of (ISO 9001:2008) : -
- Provides a systematic and visible approach for continual improvement in the performance.
- Edges over competitors who are not accredited.
- Increased customer confidence and international acceptance.
- Structure the operations of the organization to achieve desired results.
- Creates brand name of the organization.
- Helps to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization.
Internationally recognized standard for environmental management. The goal of the ISO 14001:2004 standard is to give the top management of any organization a framework for managing environmental impacts.
Benefits of (ISO 14001:2004) : -
- Minimizes organization’s impact on environment.
- A foundation to develop future environmental initiatives.
- Improve operational efficiency that leads to cost savings.
- Energy conservation.
- Reduce environmental liability.
- Maintains good public and community relations.
- Shares common management system principles with ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001, enabling integration of any organization quality, environmental and occupational health and safety management systems.
OHSAS 18001: 2007 is an assessment specification for Occupational Health and Safety Management System for any organization.
Benefits of (OHSAS 18001:2007) : -
- A structured approach to hazard identification and risk management which can contribute to the provision of a healthier and safer working environment and the avoidance of a high proportion of accidents and occupational health problems – this should help reduce time lost through employees’ illness and injury.
- An increase in staff motivation by active participation in the process of continuous improvement and hazard reduction.
- Improve relations with industry and Government as this standard is designed to ensure that legal regulations are compiled by the organization. - Enhances the public images of the organization.