MSA Bioequivalence Center was established at 2010 under the license of The Ministry of Health and Populations, which is the first nationally recognized licensed Bioequivalence center at an Egyptian private university, registration number 3/ 2010.
MSA Bioequivalence Center has accreditation of the following certificates from SGS:
- OHSAS 18001.
- ISO 9001: 2015.
- ISO 14001: 2015.
We have a selection of competing staff who are able to work efficiently and faithfully.
Our aims mainly are to serve the community through the estimation of the pharmaceutical products of the different pharmaceutical companies and submitting them to The Ministry of Health and Populations.
By performing the bioequivalence and bio-wavier studies and we seek for the stability license to achieve our valuable goals. Furthermore, to help the scientific research services at MSA University. Also, to provide the technical and scientific assistance to the students and the researchers.
We performed more than 20 pharmaceutical products for different pharmaceutical companies such as: Global Napi, Pharaonia, MEPACO, Biopharm, ERC, El-Hadidi pharm and El-Razy companies.
MSA Bioequivalence Center Specialized in Bio-Waiver/Bioequivalence Studies, single, multiple dose studies (fed and fasting conditions).
The center is established by a team of analysts, which seek to meet basis of quality international practices.
Our team is experienced and well-trained in Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines.
In addition, our in-house Standard of Operations Procedures (SOPs) are developed to ensure that our procedures, systems, and associated documentations are controlled with regulatory GCP and GLP guidelines.
The center provides excellent care to every volunteer through modern state of the art clinics, accommodating facilities and highly trained staff while maintaining clinical practice.
The center is designed and equipped to allow comfortable hospitalization for the volunteers respecting their human rights.
• To be the best leading clinical research organization in Egypt, by conducting world-class research and the ability to discover the creative activities that develop the knowledge and contribute to community service for the benefit of all humanity.
• To be accreditaed as FDA approved center in conducting bioequivalence study.
• To participate in community service and to promote the role of bioequivalence centers as part of our commitment to the health of patients and society as a whole.
• Deliver fast top quality data, at competitive prices.
• Ensure absolute comfort and safety of our citizens.
MSA University Campus Map
Bioequivalence Center - Contacts
26 July Mehwar Road intersection with Wahat Road, 6th October City. Egypt.
Tel. : (+202) 38371534-5-7/ Ext: 5146
Fax : (+202) 38371534-5-7 /Ext: 5143
Hotline : 16672