182 Graduation Project discussed by the Faculty of Biotechnology on Saturday the 1st of February 2020,
- Discover new signs for early detection of breast and lung cancer
- Genetic forms in diabetes and obesity
- Detection of some seeds that prevent oxidative radiation in mice
- Biodegradation of total oily hydrocarbons using different bacteria under environmental conditions
and more of the amazing and interesting topics where discussed by our amazing, talented & innovative biotechnology students.
he event entailed a marvellous celebration of the faculty’s 15 anniversary, for over 182 students and over 400 attendees, where a number of awards were presented for a multitude of events...
Some of them included 5 Scopus and Thompson Reuter’s Indexed Student Publications; Recognition for Students who attended National and International conferences and competitions;
Major Recognition for the Founding Pillars and Biggest supporters of the Faculty, and Finally the efforts of External Supervisors from over 60 different Venues all over Egypt, including Baheya Hospital; 57357; QCAP; The National Cancer Institute; the ophthalmology research centre; Atomic Energy Research Centre and many more....
Major officials and respectable VIP members of the Scientific Community also attended the event in celebration of a such a phenomenal event:
- Dr. Maher Hassan, Head of the Surgery Department at Bahia Hospital
- Dr. Mahmoud Kamel, Head of the Laboratory Department at Bahia Hospital
- Dr. Noha Abdel Razek, Executive Director of the Research Centre at Bahia Hospital
- Professor Tariq Mansour, Virology Consultant, Founder, 57357
- Prof. Dr. Yasser Mustafa, Director of the Petroleum Research Institute
- Professor Dr. Mona Mostafa, founder and director of the Laboratory of Cancer Biology, Faculty of Science, Cairo University