- Youssra Rashwan obtained her master's degree from the University of Greenwich in England, in the field of 3D printing (3D printing technology) and the development of the manufacture of one of the treatment methods used to treat glaucoma.
- Sandra Habib obtained her master's degree from the University of Greenwich in England in the field of stem cells, neuroscience and autism.
- Shurooq Ahmed obtained her master’s degree from the University of Greenwich in England in the field of stem cells and how to treat neurological diseases such as Alzheimer.
- Maram Ahmed obtained her master’s degree from Cairo University in the field of metagenomics and studying a strain of medicinal plants and how the chemical properties of soil affect the distribution of the surrounding microbe with the plant and its reflection on various medicinal uses.
- Gehad Tarek obtained her master's degree from the University of Helwan in the field of biochemistry to work, finding new methods for diagnosing liver cancer and predicting the patients' response to treatment.
- Tuesday, 27 October 2020 12:07
Feeling proud as usual the Faculty of Biotechnology, with the presence of the University President Prof. Dr. Khayri Abdel Hamied, Dr. Ayman Diab the dean of the faculty and the faculty’s professors, organized a ceremony to honor 5 teaching assistants for obtaining their master's degree.