- Biochemistry and molecular biology.
- Cardiovascular diseases.
- Complementary and alternative medicine.
- Genomics and Proteomics.
- GIT and liver disorders.
- Kidney and Bone diseases.
- Immunology and Vaccines.
- Infectious Diseases.
- Medical Biotechnology (Gene therapy, Stem cell).
- Microbial Biotechnology.
- Molecular Diagnosis of Infectious Diseases.
- Natural Products.
- Pharmacology and Drug discovery.
Call for Abstracts:
Advisory Scientific Committee:
- Prof. Yakout Elsenosy.
- Prof. Fawzya Khalil.
- Prof. Yehya Shaker.
- Prof. Afaf Fahmy.
- Prof. Tarek Motawi.
- Prof. Salwa Megahed.
- Prof. Faten Bayoumi.
- Asst. Prof. Nesreen Aly.
- Dr. Ahmed Badr.
- Dr. Ahmed Maher.
- Dr. Mohamed Farouk.
- Prof. Raouf El-Allawy.
- Prof. Mamdouh Hassan.
- Prof. Ahmed Salem.
- Prof. Mohamed Gad.
- Prof. Nabila Abd El-Maksoud.
- Asst. Prof. Sameh Soror.
- Asst. Prof. Dalia Mamdouh.
- Dr. Mahmoud Tawfick.
- Dr. Osama Marzouk.
- Dr. Nora Aborehab.
- Dr. Sherin Mahmoud.
- Mr. Emad Mohamed.
Date and Venue of the conference:
The conference will be held at October University for Modern Sciences and Arts (MSA), 26 July Mehwar Road intersection with Wahat Road, 6th of October City, Cairo; 29th – 30th March 2017
- For Egyptians: EGP300
- For Non-Egyptians: USD200
- For Postgraduate Students: EGP200
- For Undergraduate Students: EGP100 Fees Include:
- Conference bag and reprints.
- Lunches & Coffee breaks.
- Certificate for participation.
- Transportation. ** Registration fees should be paid in advance by cash or check at the Academy of Scientific Research & Technology - 101 Kasr El-Aini St., Cairo, Egypt.
تكتب الشيكات باسم ( أكاديمية البحث العلمى والتكنولوجيا – المؤتمر القومى للكيمياء الحيوية والبيولوجيا الجزيئية )
- Website: NCBMB14.msa.edu.eg
- Dr. Osama Marzouk.
Phone:01223880267 - Dr. Mohamed Farouk .
Management of the transition period in Egypt hypothesizes a parallel consideration to strategies. Strategies are of core value and are central for deeply-rooted development and accelerated reform. We realize that the strategic management of the aspects of developmental reform requires an integrated perspective of macro-micro arrangements and relationships. Government and business players are the potential key holders of such integration, in addition to interactive networking and societal involvement. Our conference perceives an enlarged concept that entails partnerships and alliances. Thinking of Egypt challenging transition from a multi-visionary diversified perspective is our contribution to the concurrent movement of socio-economic-politico deliberate shifts.
Main aim is to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and scholars, to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects and strategies that boost the transition in Egypt; also to provide the premier interdisciplinary forum for practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations; trends and concerns; practical challenges encountered, and the solutions adopted in the field of strategic development.
All honorable authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to, and help shape the conference, through submissions of their studies’ papers. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual; constructive; empirical; experimental; or theoretical work in all areas of “developmental reform” are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. We solicit contributions of papers that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research material.
Dear respected colleagues,
You are warmly invited to participate in MSA second annual international conference on Learning, Teaching and Assessment entitled Exploring technology-enhanced teaching, learning and assessment practices in a post-digital age that takes place at MSA University on Thursday 29 March, 2018. If a ‘Post-digital age’ is characterised by transitions in our teaching and learning practices brought about by technology, what is its continuing impact on higher education, and to what extent does it shape our identity, the future of our work and the institutions we work in? In this year’s conference we will consider the challenges, opportunities, debates, disruptions and transformations that are shaping the future of Higher Education, in Egypt and globally. We hope it will trigger ideas for engaging students, and provide us, as teachers, researchers or professional services staff, with opportunities to reflect on our own development needs and career aspirations. Through examining the practices that take place in physical and virtual learning spaces, we provide a platform to share and contextualise our own experiences with colleagues from MSA and our UK partner institutions. The conference takes place during mid-term exams and provides a space to critically reflect upon the year so far, learn from our experiences and those of our colleagues, and implement changes for the year ahead. In the current context of change, making contacts, sharing ideas and building community can stimulate and encourage us all as we continue to enhance our students’ experience, engagement and achievement. The conference takes a developmental approach beginning with an overview of the importance of effective technology-enhanced teaching in the sector. It moves onto presentations about innovative practice and ideas, followed by sessions that stimulate professional practice leading to professional development. The conference offers a range of formats addressing questions that will involve participants through lively discussion and activity. It will be of interest to all academics and professional services staff. We invite contributions that demonstrate exploratory, novel, or improved practices that have led to improving students’ learning or engagement and encourage colleagues to involve students in their presentations.
We are seeking:
We are seeking papers, innovative workshops, presentations, posters and engaging debates that address one or more of the conference themes, aligned to either of the strands:
1. Developing the effective student journey (curriculum design & delivery, transition)
2 . Developing the international university (internationalising the curriculum, international student transition, enriching the student and staff experience)
3. Using students as agents of change, (student representation, student voice, student experience)
4. Designing opportunities for nurturing the inquiring mind (pedagogical design and methodology)
5. Developing enterprising and creative cultures (learning spaces, programme and course design, teaching and assessment methodologies)
6. Engaging employers (designing for employability, work placements & internships, alumni)
7. Embedding life-wide learning (creating other opportunities for developing graduate attributes, i.e., sports, societies, community based)
8. Enhancing career development (PG CERT HE, CPD)
HOW TO SUBMIT:
Please submit using the proposal template on page 5 to Dr. Heba Mohamed Adel
SUMMARY OF IMPORTANT DATES:
- Proposal submission deadline: Sunday 4th March 2018
- Authors receive feedback on proposals: Sunday 11th March 2018
- Re-submissions deadline: Thursday 15th March 2018
- Presenters registration closes: Sunday 18th March 2018
- Submit presentations for uploading to website: Thursday 22nd March 2018
- Receipt of posters: Thursday 22nd March 2018
- Conference: Thursday 29th March, 2018
- Compass Journal papers: https://journals.gre.ac.uk/index.php/compass/announcement
The Conference's Guide,Rules and Regulations:
Accounting and Financial Development:
Corporate governance; cost leading strategies; optimizing government performance from an accounting perspective; tax-reforming; capital markets; deregulation of financial markets; corporate financial performance; role of accounting in management control; investment management; drivers for reforming financial environment.
Sectoral transitions and sustainability; economics of development; new instruments of finance for development-with focus on productive sectors; economic turmoil's and stability in financial institutions; fiscal and budgetary reforms.
Global Marketing Strategies:
Product and service development; product and service customization; international perspective of marketing orientation; challenges of open-market competitions; the potential reflections of international networking; emerging markets; exports; global marketing strategies in crisis.
Institutional reform; business alliances; legal frameworks; small business enterprises; corporate and international conceptualization of business operations; corporate and competitive strategies; industrial management; production and operations; supply chain management; industry/service value chains; environmental impacts; technology management; information systems; integrated strategies for government activities; strategic perspective of public service reform; e-governance; political, bureaucratic and business relations in developmental reforms; global management strategies.
Scientific and Mathematical Models:
Models of statistical and mathematical applications; econophysics-risk management; simulation models for guiding managerial decision making.
Open Discussions-Proposals and Ongoing Research:
Proposed areas for future research; discussions of current research trends and applications; presenting ideas and conducting scientific debates/presentations/and posters.
- Professor Dr. El Sayed Hamdy El Moaaz. Professor of Management, Faculty of Commerce, Cairo University. - Professor Dr. Kamel Omran. Professor of Human Resources, Faculty of Commerce, Cairo University. - Professor Dr. Adel Zayed. Professor of Management, Faculty of Commerce, Cairo University.
- Professor Dr. Abdel Aziz Hassan. Professor of Marketing, Faculty of Commerce, Mansoura University.
- Professor Dr. Mohamed Hegazy. Professor of Accounting and Auditing, School of Business, the American University in Cairo. - Professor Dr. Mohamed Hassan. Professor of Accounting, Faculty of Commerce, Cairo University.
- Professor Dr. Mostafa Ahmed Mostafa. Professor of Economics, Institute of National Planning, Egypt. - Professor Dr. Ehab Nadim. Professor of Economics, Faculty of Commerce, Ain Shams University. - Professor Dr. Ahmed El Masry. Professor of Economics and Finance, Plymouth University, United Kingdom
Submission of Abstract:
The abstract -500 words-should be sent by January 1, 2016. Preference of abstracts will be for those that are empirically and theoretically academically grounded, meeting the criteria of “relevance to conference themes and tracks”.
Prof. Dr. Doaa Salman.
Vice –Dean for Community Service and Environmental Affaires.
Faculty of Management Sciences.
October University for Modern Sciences and Arts (MSA). Dr. Ola Emara.
Head of Academic Research Committee.
Faculty of Management Sciences.
October University for Modern Sciences and Arts (MSA).
Notification of Abstract Acceptance:
Notification for the abstract acceptance will be sent by January 15, 2016.
The conference accepts papers in both languages: English, and Arabic. The full paper, 7000-9000 words, should be submitted by March 15, 2016. All text should be in single space with 1-inch margin on all sides using Time New Roman, “12”. For References, please follow APA guidelines –as per the following link: http://www.apastyle.org
Notification of Paper Acceptance:
Notification of paper acceptance will be sent by March 31, 2016
Final Paper Submission and Authors' Registration:
Paper submission after final review will be sent by April 7, 2016, along with authors’ registration
Summary of Conference Critical Dates:
|Abstract submissions||January 1st , 2016|
|Notification of abstract acceptance||January 15st , 2016|
|Paper submissions||March 15st , 2016|
|Notification of paper acceptance||March 31st , 2016|
|Final paper submission and authors' registration||April 7th , 2016|
Participants have opportunities to present their papers in a professional atmosphere and to have them published in the proceedings of the “Faculty of Management Sciences 2nd International Conference”, as well as a special issue publication for the conference, based on a fee.
Articles in English will have the opportunity of publication in “journal special issue”, indexed by DOAJ, EconPapers, ProQuest, RePEc and other indexes, these include:
• Publication in the Journal of International Business and Finance (JIBF), UK.
http://serialsjournals.com/journal-detail.php?journals_id=274 • International Journal of Research in Business and Social Science ( ISSN: 2147- 4478)
http://www.ssbfnet.com/ojs/index.php/ijrbs • International Journal of Finance & Banking Studies (ISSN: 2147- 4486)
Egyptians: 300 L.E. Non-Egyptians: $100
May 8-9, 2016
The conference will be hosted by Faculty of Management Sciences, October University for Modern Sciences and Arts (MSA), 26 July Mehwar Road intersection with Wahat Road, 6th October City, Egypt.
Greeting from Serenity Hotels & Resorts Sales Office
Egyptians & Foreigner Resident Rates during May 2016 at Serenity Hotels & Resorts
(Hurghada – Makadi Bay)
|Hotel Name||Serenity Beach (Including Aqua Park)||Fun City (Including Aqua Park)|
|Date||28.04.16 – 02.05.16||03.05.16 – 31.05.16||28.04.16 – 02.05.16||03.05.16 – 31.05.16|
Double Standard Room
Single Standard Room
Triple Standard Room
|Supplement (Per Room Per Night)|
|Supplement (Per Person Per Night)|
Ultra All Inclusive
Children sharing parent's in standard room (with maximum two children) will be as follows:
01st, child from 00 till 11:99 years old = 100% free meals and accommodation.
02nd, child from 07 till 11:99 years old = 50% discount on applicable adult rate (half twin rate).
Children sharing parent's room in family room (up to 11.99 years old with maximum two children) are free of charge.
Rates are valid for Egyptians & Foreigner resident only and quoted in Egyptian Pounds, rates are per room, per night, rates are based on Soft All Inclusive basis (from 07:00hrs to 23:00hrs), inclusive all taxes and service charges Net non-commissionable.
- Early C/In (per person): L.E150.00 before 11:00 hrs, L.E75.00 per child.
- Late C/Out (per person): L.E100.00 up to 15:00hrs, L.E150.00 up to 18:00hrs, L.E205.00 up to 22:00hrs, 50% per child.
- X-mass Gala Dinner Supplement: L.E600.00 & New Year Gala Dinner L.E1000.00 L.E per person. Children from 07 years old pay 50%.
General terms and conditions:
- Individual booking full payment to be received one week before check in low period & two weeks in peak period in order to guarantee the booking.
- For groups 50% deposit is required upon confirming the reservation and rest of full payment must be received maximum two weeks before check in otherwise group will be released.
- Any requested booking arrive within a week full payment is required upon confirming reservation.
CIB (Commercial International Bank- Hurghada Branch)
|Serenity Makadi Beach, bank accounts||Serenity Fun City, bank accounts|
|Red Sea Real State||Red Sea Real State|
|1950004349||515 0000 999|