Admission Requirements for Faculty of Pharmacy.
2) (2) Birth Certificate/Letter of Nationality
3) Student's National ID (Egyptian Students)
4) Father's National ID (Egyptian Students)
5) Student's Passport
6) Namouzag 2 + 6 Gond (Egyptian male students)
7) Parent's Involvement certificate
8) Student’s interview Certificate
9) Accepted English Level: All Levels (from 1 to 4)
* Other foreign certificates including certificates from Arab countries are evaluated at the Admission Office in accordance to the regulations set by the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education.
MSA University Campus Map