The opening session of the conference started with the honor of Prof. Dr. Nawal Al-Degwi (Chairman of the University's Board of Trustees) and Dr. Khairy Abdel Hamid (President of the University) Prof. Dr. Amani Fahmy (Dean of the College of Mass Communication) and the deans of the faculties and members of the faculty with the participation of a large group and prominent leaders in the field of information security and digital media, and they are:
- Prof. Dr. Sameh Abdel-Rahman, Director of the General Administration for Research and Technical Solutions - The National Communications Regulatory Agency.
- Brigadier General Yahya Zint, Director of the Criminal Information Department - Ministry of Interior.
- Dr. Rasha Allam, Head of the Media Office of His Excellency the President of the Egyptian Republic.
- Brigadier General Mustafa Shaker, Assistant Minister of Planning for Digital Transformation Affairs.
- Prof. Mohamed Abdel-Zahir, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Artificial Intelligence Foundation for Research and Foresight.
- Mr. Amr Farouk, Information Security Expert.
- Director Mohamed Gamal Al-Adl, who received many local and international awards.
- Mr. Ali Salama, social Media specialist and owner of the first scientific journal concerned with the impact of social media channels on mental health.
The conference discussed privacy issues in light of digital media, the ethics of digital journalism and personal freedoms in the digital age in exchange for self-censorship, societal and governmental, and the experiences of foreign countries to confront digital media crimes and monitor the extent of public awareness of the ethics of digital media.