With the presence of the Spanish partner from a simulation model of the World Health Organization GranWHO and with the presence of specialists in the field of public health, the aim of the conference is to raise health awareness among youth and university students of the Corona virus. Topics such as the differences between different vaccines and their effectiveness were discussed. In addition, the conference emphasized many of the most common questions, inquiries and concerns about vaccines, vaccination programs and the differences between Egypt, Europe and America.
It is worth noting that the theme of the conference coincides with the campaign of Dr. Hala Zayed, Minister of Health and Population, within the framework of President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi's directives to encourage Egyptians to receive vaccination against the Corona virus. From the initiative of the President of the Republic to achieve self-sufficiency in plasma derivatives.
Each of the following participated in the conference:
- Prof. Dr. Ahmed El-Sobky, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the General Authority for Health Care in the new comprehensive health insurance system, and Assistant to the Minister of Health and Population for the Affairs and Follow-up Affairs in Egypt.
- Dr. Hala Sakr, Infection and Violence Control Program Officer, Middle East Regional Office, World Health Organization.
- Dr. Heba Wali, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Serum and Vaccine Holding Company.
- Prof. Dr. Alaa Hashish, CD-UHC Infectious Diseases Officer at the World Health Organization in Egypt.
- Dr. Amgad El-Khouly, Medical Epidemiologist, Preparedness for Infectious Risks, Middle East Regional Office, World Health Organization.
- Prof. Dr. Mohamed Ahmed Ali, Head of the Research for Corona Virus, Director of the Center for Scientific Excellence in Influenza Viruses and Professor of Virology at the Research Center in Egypt.
- Dr. Marwa Mohsen, Deputy Director of Blood Transfusion Services and Director of Quality Management at the National Plasma Donation Project in Egypt.
- Dr. Dia Seminarch, Youth Adviser to the Director-General of the World Health Organization, Switzerland.
- Dr. Julia, founder of the World Health Organization Simulation Model, Granada, Spain
- Dr. Azza El-Shafei, former head of the pharmacology department, Faculty of Pharmacy, Zagazig University Dr. Nadia Hamdy, Professor and Head of Biochemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, Ain Shams University.
In addition to the attendance of the deans and professors of Egyptian public and private universities, and students of public and private medical, pharmaceutical and dental faculties.