Quality Assurance System:
Quality Assurance Unit ensures that studies are performed in accordance with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)-Good Clinical Practices (GCP) regulations and through in house procedures. Also, it is responsible for document controlling of study protocols, analysis plans, SOPs & policies; and ensuring the updated versions of these controlled documents are effective and in place or accessible to relevant staff.
QA unit is responsible for regular auditng which include:
• Study source documentation, procedures, and reports; and provides regulatory advice and support to the operational staff.
• Facility & system, to check adequacy & eligibility of resources and proper utilization of provisions.
1. Center Manager: Dr.Muhamad Gamal Eldean Hassan.
2. Technical Manager:Dr.May Amin.
3. Quality Assurance Manager: CH.Somaia Serage El-Din.
4. Chief Analyst.
MSA University Campus Map
Bioequivalence Center - Contacts
26 July Mehwar Road intersection with Wahat Road, 6th October City. Egypt.
Tel. : (+202) 38371534-5-7/ Ext: 5146
Fax : (+202) 38371534-5-7 /Ext: 5143
Hotline : 16672