Admission Procedure Film:
- Fill the application online, print it and submit it to the admission office [Online Application]
- Join [MSA Junior Club]
- Copy of the student documents is submitted to the admission office.
- The percentage is calculated for applicants by the admission office according to Egyptian Ministry for Higher Education instructions and according to the requirements of each different certificate and faculty.
For foreign Certificates (other than Egyptian & Arab Thanawya):
- Each student must provide documentation to prove that they have spent at least 12 successive years in education. At least eight subjects are required for admission. Passing grades are determined by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- Each new applicant is required to undergo an English Proficiency exam; New MSA English Placement exam. The grade of the ILETS or TOEFL (if available) is considered in the assessment of the applicant's language proficiency. According to the exam result the student must achieve ENG90, except for faculties of Dentistry, Mass communication and Languages achieving ENG101 is a must
- Internal transfer is permitted as long as the student meets all the new faculty's requirements, as decided by the Ministry of Higher Education for each year and if there are vacancies in the sought faculty.
- External transfer students must meet the Ministry's requirements (Original official transcript, Original official courses & Good Conduct Letter). The respective Faculty Dean/programme leader interviews transferred students; and reviews their transcripts before admitting them to the faculty and notifies the student with the possible equivalent transferable courses. The final transferable courses have to be accepted and approved by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- By the end of the admission period, a comprehensive report of all applicants is prepared. Approved applicants will be required to pay full fees and present all the required original authenticated documents within a specified time interval.
A. Qualifying Subjects:
|Engineering, Computer Science||Scientific Section – Math Branch|
|Pharmacy, Dentistry & Biotechnology||Scientific Section – Science Branch|
Management Sciences, Mass Communication
Scientific Section – Science Branch
Scientific Section – Math Branch
|Arts & Design||
Scientific Section – Science Branch (can apply to all majors).
Scientific Section – Math Branch (can apply to all majors).
Arts Section (can only apply to Fashion Design, Graphic & Media Art, Cinema and Theater & Production Design)
C. English Language Requirements:
MSA English Placement Exam determines the acceptance and the academic load of each student.
Any student who sits for the English Language Test for the second time, has to pay 200 EGP.
بامكان الطالب التوجه الي اي مكان به خدمة فوري وتبليغ صاحب المكان بالدفع لرقم العملية (الذي تم ارساله للطالب عن طريق الموبايل او الايميل المسجل ) في حساب Fawry Pay أو كود خدمة رقم 788
بعد عملية الدفع، يستلم الطالب ايصال مدون به مبلغ رسوم التقديم (800 جنيه) لصالح جامعة اكتوبرلللعلوم الحديثة والآداب مكتب القبول.
يجب دفع مصروفات التقديم خلال ٤٨ ساعة
- Once the payment is done the student will receive a receipt with the amount of application fees (800 EGP) for October University for Modern Sciences and Arts, Admissions Office.
- The application fee must be paid within 48 hours.
MSA University Campus Map
Down Town Admission Office
11/14 Amer St. off El Mesaha Sq. Dokki. Gizah, Egypt.
Fax: (+202) 3760-3811