New Applicant Tuition Fees Categories, Special Scholarships & Min. Scores for Egyptians With American Diploma (فئات المصروفات الدراسية والمنح الخاصة والحد الادنى للقبول للطلاب المصريين الحاصلين على الدبلومة الأمريكية.):
Scholarship Calculator - حساب مصروفاتى الدراسية بعد تطبيق فئة التفوق الدراسى والمنح الدراسية الخاصة
Calculate my tuition fees after categories & special scholarships applied
Tuition Fees, Categories & Special Scholarships 2021-2022 Important Notes:
- The Student’s Category is applicable till graduation for all applicant either new or external transfer student.
- The Special scholarships can be combined and calculated from the student’s category fees.
- Full Tuition fees are subject to an annual increase of 7% prior to the applied categories.
- The British validation fees are to be paid in the first semester of each academic year by either Pound sterling (£) or it's equivalent value in US dollar ($).
- New Applicants (Egyptians & Foreigners) must pay tuition fees on campus ONLY.
- Non-Egyptians must pay their fees in Dollars, through our NBE (National Bank of Egypt - البنك الأهلى المصرى) account ONLY "On Campus".( Account Number: 1823060351711000017 American Dollar).
- Fourth and fifth year Dentistry students will be charged EGP 500 per semester (Outpatient clinics).
Refund Amounts & Dates for Tuition Fees (Partial refund only):
- 80% Until 11th September 2021 (* Refunds are issued by a cheque after 14th of October 2021)
- 60% from 12th of September until 22nd of September 2021 (* Refunds are issued by a cheque after 28th of October 2020)
- No refunds after the 23rd of September 2021
- No refund for the second semester new applicants.
There is NO REFUND for:
- Application Fees.
- Bus fees after first day of classes.
- Validation fees after first day of classes.
Note: MSA University has the right to change the admission rules and regulations according to the internal policies of the university with the coordination and approval of the Ministry of Higher Education ملحوظة: يحق للجامعة تغيير قواعد ولوائح القبول وفقاً للسياسات الداخلية للجامعة بالتنسيق والموافقة من وزارة التعليم العالي