1. Tuition Fees 2018-2019:
- Newcomers must pay ONLY after receiving a payment order from the university.
- Non-Egyptians must pay their fees in Dollars, through our NBE (National Bank of Egypt - البنك الأهلى المصرى) account ONLY.( Account Number: 1823060351711000017 American Dollar).
- Tuition fees are subject to an annual increase of 5%.
- Fourth and fifth year Dentistry students will be charged EGP 500 per semester (Outpatient clinics).
- For Non-Egyptian tuition fees, Click here .
2. Refund Dates for new comers:
|Refund Dates for tuition fees (Partial refund only)|
|- 75% Until 31th of August 2018 (* Refunds are issued by a cheque after 17th September 2018)|
|- 50% Until 16th September 2018 (* Refunds are issued by a cheque after 1st October 2018)|
|- Non after 17th September 2018|
|- No refund for the second semester new applicants.|
2.1 There is NO REFUND for:
- Bus fees after first day of classes.
- Validation fees after first day of classes.
3. Wire transfer for current students only:
3.1 National Bank of Egypt :
3.2 Arab Bank :
|Account Number||5007||80126||458||Egyptian Pound|
|Account Number||5007||80126||430||American Dollar|
|Account Number||5007||80126||431||Pound Sterling|
4. Wire transfer outside Egypt for current students only:
4.1 National Bank of Egypt:
|Swift Code||NBEGEGCX 182|
** Please include Student's Name and MSA ID Number on Bank transfer or deposit slip to make sure and verify the owner. Original slip must be submitted to the financial department.