1. New Students (University Fees per Semester):
|Faculty||Egyptians (EGP)||Non-Egyptians ($)|
|Arts and Design||21,600||$ 4,500|
|Computer Science||16,500||$ 3,420|
|Management Sciences||19,900||$ 4,000|
|Mass Communication||20,200||$ 4,000|
- Newcomers must pay ONLY after receiving a payment order from the university.
- Non-Egyptians must pay their fees in Dollars, through our NBE (National Bank of Egypt - البنك الأهلى المصرى) account ONLY.( Account Number: 18200 11 1009120514 American Dollar).
- Tuition fees are subject to an annual increase.
- Fourth and fifth year Dentistry students will be charged EGP 500 per semester (Outpatient clinics).
2. Validation Fees per year (In British Pounds):
|Faculty||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Arts and Design||288||292||295||300|
3. Refund Dates for new comers:
|Refund Dates for tuition fees (Partial refund only)|
|- 75% Until 1st of September|
|- 50% Until 15th September.|
|- 25% Until 1st October.|
|- Non after 1st October.|
|- Refunds for new comers are issued by a cheque.|
|- No refund for the second semester new applicants.|
3.1 There is NO REFUND for:
- Bus fees after first day of classes.
- Validation fees after first day of classes.
4. Wire transfer for current students only:
4.1 National Bank of Egypt :
|Account Number||New Account Numbers To Be Announced|
4.2 Arab Bank :
|Account Number||5007||80126||458||Egyptian Pound|
|Account Number||5007||80126||430||American Dollar|
|Account Number||5007||80126||431||Pound Sterling|
5. Wire transfer outside Egypt for current students only:
5.1 National Bank of Egypt:
|Swift Code||NBEGEGCX 182|
** Please include Student's Name and MSA ID Number on Bank transfer or deposit slip to make sure and verify the owner. Original slip must be submitted to the financial department.