BST is as well concerned with presenting pharmacovigilance services to its customers to fulfill the requirements of product registration by the legal authorities. In addition, it's aiming at adding a great value in the area of cosmetics and medicinal supplements.
In this seminar, owners of BST for Pharmaceuticals & Medical Appliances introduced undergraduate pharmacy students to their experiences with drug development from research to patient exposure through three main sessions.
* Clinical research & methodologies.
* Research & Development.
* Pharmacovigilance. The Speakers were welcomed at their University by the University president Prof. Khayri Abdelhameed, Pharmacy Dean Prof. Hanan El-Laithy and their graduation project supervisor and EPSF academic supervisor Dr. Gina El-Feky.
* Overview of the speakers
Dr. Ahmed Abdelbaset
CEO of BST pharmaceuticals.
* Former QA Specialist at Andalous for pharmaceutical industries.
* Former QA Specialist at Sigmatec.
* Studied MSc Pharmaceutical Biotechnology at University of Greenwich.
Dr. Ahmed Salah
"SPIMACO" Former Pharmacovigilance Associate at the Egyptian Pharmaceutical Vigilance Center (EPVC).
Pharmacovigilance Manager at Saudi Pharmaceutical Industries & Medical Appliances
Dr. Amr Thabet
R&D Manager at Averroes pharmaceuticals.