- Working closely and cooperating with Rizkallah Art team on educating children using Rizkallah Art curriculum of activities, method as well as philosophy and ideals.
- Working closely with Rizkallah Art team on the execution of the camp’s activities following the camp’s daily schedule.
- Ensuring along with Rizkallah Art team the safety (physical and psychological) of all children all the time as well as ability to physically and mentally react immediately to unexpected circumstances and emergencies.
- Working closely with Rizkallah Art team on the administration, coordination as well as organization of schedules, classrooms, activities and materials.
- Working closely and cooperating with Rizkallah Art team to create a welcoming, positive and dynamic work environment for all the camp teachers.
- Cooperating with Rizkallah Art team to ensure that Children are in a nurturing and positive environment as well as having a fun educational experience.
- Must be organized, self-initiated, self-motivated as well as energetic!
- Able to work well in teams and liaise with other staff.
- Able to physically and mentally react immediately to unexpected circumstances and emergencies.
- Physical stamina is needed to keep pace with the rigorous daily schedule.
- Candidate accepted starting from the second academic year.
Salary Level: 2000 Per Month
Approximate Hours Per Week: 40
Day(s) Off: Friday, Saturday
Location: New Cairo and Sheikh Zayed.