Dr. Nawal El Degwi, MSA University Head of Board of Trustees, said: “I feel enthusiastic about going to MSA every day because of the reputation MSA graduates as well as their career successes.”
Dr. Jeff Streeter, Director of the British Council, Mr. Roy Kishore, Director of UK Qualifications, as well as Martin Snowden, Pro-Vice Chancellor of Greenwich, have attended the alumni party, highlighting a fruitful partnership between MSA and Greenwich since 2004.
MSA graduates were delighted to attend a gathering where older classes got the chance to connect with their colleagues who are currently holding top positions in multinational and local companies, such as:
- Karim Samaaha, Line Manager at Nestle.
- Mohamoud Hassouna, Programme Manager TETCO Company.
- Mohamed Mokhtar, Supply Manager at Pampers
- Mohamed Hussien, Operations Manager at Metalab Diagnostic Laboratories.
- Mohamed Ezzat, Business Development Manager at the National Employment Pact (NEP) a German Egyptian initiative with a mandate to curb the problem of unemployment in Egypt.
- Karim Moussa, Assistant Lecturer at the Faculty of Pharmacy.
- Yara Abou EL Wafa, Project Manager at the Ministry of Health, previously Project Manager at the UN and Pfizer, with two Master’s Degrees from Denmark and England.
“The event [has been] both impressive and enjoyable. UK Ambassador John Casson has been briefed on the event,” Dr. Streeter said.
Dr. Nawal El Degwi, Egypt’s private education pioneer since 1958, with her longtime focus on the professional and personal skills that allow MSA graduates to shine in the Egyptian as well as the international markets, has proudly listened to and commended MSA alumni successes.