A: To be a good dentist how?
- Excellent staff members.
- Profound number of advanced dental units.
- Strict infection control system.
- A lot of available patients everyday.
- A very comfortable library and full of recent textbooks.
- Subscription in EBSCOHOST one of the most advanced research databases.
- Operations room for one day surgeries under general anesthesia.
- Labs and Clinics equipped with recent visual aids.
- One of the most advanced research labs in faculties of dentistry in the Arabic region.
- All the devices are up to date for example CEREC for construction of aesthetic prosthesis.
- One of the first private faculties that is allowed to give the master degree in dentistry.
- Due to the profound number of dental units and staff according to the international standards the student could end his working day at 3:00pm to have ample of time in the day for activities and social life .
B: To develop a good personality how?
- Caravans for therapeutic treatment of the needy in the villages to serve the community.
- Participation in LEBALADNA activities to help the poor people.
- Participation in science club.