MSA welcomes all transfer students from government or privately owned universities. Students are accepted upon providing the admission office with the following documents:
- University transcript with a minimum GPA 2.5 .
- A full detailed original stamped university course description for all subjects.
- A letter from the university proving that he/she is no longer registered there (خطاب سحب).
- Good Conduct letter from the student's previous university (خطاب حسن سير وسلوك)
- Fill an application online. [Apply Online] .
- Transcripts and certificates authenticated as necessary.
- Six passport photos are required.
- Original computerized birth certificate.
- A copy of the national ID card or a copy of student passport (for Non-Egyptian).
- A conscription certificate (for Egyptian males only) .
- Pay EGP 500 administration fees + EGP 250 for course equivalency fees.
- Sit for MSA English Placement Exam to decide on the subject load to be taken (That if the student didn't study any English subjet in his previous university).
Transfer students MUST NOT withdrow their file from their current university until they obtain the final explicit approval and acceptance from an official MSA admisiion officer.