Oral Abstracts and Posters Guidelines:
Please read the following information carefully and thoroughly before you begin to build your Application.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING A COMPLETED APPLICATION IS January,24th 2019.. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR PRESENTATION.
ORAL ABSTRACT and POSTER Applications can be submitted into any of the fields of dentistry and preference will be given to recent and innovative research that deals with current and future challenges in Dentistry. Your abstract should be about a research topic and is being presented for the first time:
• Each abstract should be 15 minutes long, with 3-5 minutes for questions.
• Accepted poster will be presented as both online e-posters and on traditional posterboards at the meeting.
The Committee on Research will consider presentation preference when planning the program. Presentation preference indicates that the authors do not want an abstract considered for any other type of presentation. The committee reserves the right of final decision.
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
• Abstract should not exceed 100 words. The abstract must be in English, font size 12 in Times New Roman fonts and with single-line spacing.
• Abstracts should be submitted by e-mail or through online submission. Abstracts that are handwritten, or sent by fax will not be accepted.
• Abstract content must meet the standard of an academic / scientific presentation.
• In cases of research or clinical study, the abstract must be based on the original research or original clinical case studies, or their modifications.
• The MSA Scientific and Research Committee will evaluate the content of each abstract and make the final selection of the abstracts for presentation.
• The presentation must cover the same material as the abstract.
• If the abstract has been selected for presenting, the speaker automatically gives permission for publishing the abstract in the MSA Dentistry Conference Program or to any post-conference announcement.
Deadline for Application Submission: January,24th 2019. 11:59 PM
Selection Results will be sent to Applicants within 2 weeks after deadline.
Speaker Agreement, AV, Disclosure, and Confirmation: must be within 1 week of Abstract E-mail Acceptance.
MSA University Campus Map
Down Town Office
11/14 Amer St. off El Mesaha Sq. Dokki. Gizah, Egypt.
Tel. : (+202) 3336-5037
Tel. : (+202) 3336-5038
Fax : (+202) 3760-3811