Renovation was divided into two phases; each consisting of 20 houses.
The first phase was accomplished and handed over to the villagers on 10/12/2011. The second phase was handed over on 10/01/2012.
• Supplying power, power meters and light bulbs.
• Extending water pipes and water meters.
• Installing the necessary faucets.
• Supplying sewage pipes.
• Applying ceramic to floors and walls, installing the basin and necessary appliances plus the kitchen sink installations and faucets.
• Installing wooden bars covered with concrete cement for insulation to ceilings of houses to protect from leaking rain water.
• Applying flooring with marble broken-chip tiles.
• Installing wooden doors and windows.
• Painting houses on the inside and outside.
• Building outer staircases.